July 25, 2013

AMR Guest Spot



Today at 1:30 pm you can listen live to AMR Radio (Another Mother Radio) to hear some thoughts on nutrition, some great insight from the Run Like a Mother and Train Like a Mother dynamic duo and you might even hear a conversation from a familiar voice....

If you can't listen at 1:30, no worries. In fact, even better....subscribe to the AMR podcasts on itunes and get some great running tips from the amazing marathon and ironwoman mamas, Sarah Bowen Shea and Dimity McDowell.

And don't forget to leave them feedback on iTunes!

Ciao

3 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

I listened to this this morning on my run. I was SO EXCITED to hear that you are doing SOJO. I am doing the half - just signed up on Saturday. I just moved to Utah from Boston almost two months ago. Anyway, would love to get in touch with the rest of your group of BAMRs if possible! LOVED the podcast.

Rachel Durazzani said...

And I just saw that you live in Needham. I lived in Needham from 2009 - 2012 (moved to Watertown for a year before leaving Boston). I LOVE it there so much. And miss it like crazy.

Kristine said...

I enjoyed hearing you on the podcast! Great tips! I'm excited to try out your granola :)