Dang, I know it's been a long time since my last beer, but really? Moving snow?
Look a little closer. Whew, not crazy.
It was a white plastic bag stuffed with something blowing back and forth. Oh wait.
Now it sounds like one of James Newman's novels.
But no, it was our neighbor's Christmas Tree. In a white bag. Waiting since the end of December for trash pick up.
It snowed so much around here, it completely covered and camouflaged their tree. Till now.
Anyway, nice to see some green. And here is some more green:
Not sure what the heck is going on with the picture. I think my smartphone is not acting so smart. The reason why the pic isn't in the normal spot was because I already had the stove going for those fantastic portabellas. Marinated in olive oil, basil, oregano and white balsamic vinegar. Yum!
But here is what came in our produce box this week:
- Braising Mix, Atlas Farm, Deerfield, MA
- Strawberries,Wishnatzki Farm, FL
- Baby Bok Choi, Lady Moon, FL
- Red Cabbage, Deep Root Coop, VT
- Red Leaf Lettuce, Lady Moon, FL
- Mesclun Mix (sust.),Equinox Farm, MA
- Rainbow Chard, Lady Moon, FL
- Dandelion Greens,Lady Moon, FL
- Portabella Mushrooms,Country Fresh Mushrooms, PA
- Zucchini, Bryson Farm, FL