January 23, 2014

Lunch.

This is lunch.

Going into week 5 of dairy free, gluten free eating. Which pretty much means all outer aisle stuff.

I just realized that before I worked to maintain eating from the outer aisle, but now I'm trying to lose. Differently this time too. Eating, yoga and swearing off the scale except once a month, the first of the month. 


Quinoa, chicken, fresh TJ'S salsa, tri color peppers, baby kale, chard, spinach, EVOO and salt & pepper. Tonight I'll show you how I prep for the day.

1 comment:

S Club Mama said...

Just listened to the podcast of AMR featuring you. Great job on the weight loss. I've lost 50ish lbs (like you I gain a few back here and there and lose it again) and have kept it off for 4 years, so I know the hard work it takes.

Was wondering why you're choosing to go dairy-free and gluten-free?